What information does linenorder.com collect?
During your communications with linenorder.com, various methods of information gathering are used to help ensure that your shopping experience is as efficient and accommodating as possible. We collect information that you provide
- Request information about our products and services
- Visit our Site
- Create an online shopping account
- Purchase, return, or exchange a product by phone, mail or online
- Contact our call center or customer service desk
- Participate in a promotion, contest or survey
- Provide comments or suggestions
The types of information we may collect, in order to serve you better, include:
- Contact information such as name, mailing address, phone number, and email address
- Personal information such as billing address and credit card information, when provided
- Demographic and preference information such as product purchase history
- Information you provide about other people, such as a gift recipient
When you set up an online shopping account at our web site, if applicable, we may also request a password to allow you secure access. We also supplement the information listed above with anonymous Site traffic information that's collected automatically when you visit our Site, plus with information acquired from our joint marketing partners, from third parties, and from our affiliated companies.
How does LINENORDER.COM use your information?
You deserve the fastest, safest and most enjoyable shopping experience possible. To give you just that, we may use information that you provide in the following manner:
- To assist you in customer service communications
- To administer "My Account" information, online forms, and other site features
- To enable you to check out and complete your purchases, and to fill and ship your orders
- To send you special announcements or promotional information about new products or services and upcoming events, and to allow our affiliated companies and our other trusted third party partners to do the same
- To send you printed catalogs in the mail
- As necessary, to share your information with trusted third-party companies that provide support services to us or with which we partner to provide services, including special programs, offers and discounts
- To help improve our Site
- Where we consider it is necessary to protect your legal rights, our legal rights, or the legal rights of third parties, or where required by law.
More details of the ways in which LINENORDER.COM may use your information are set out below.
We may use your e-mail address to notify you about the status of your order (if you have placed one), provide customer service information, or answer your questions and requests. We may also occasionally send you our e-mail updates, sales notifications, or other promotional information about our products and services or about the products and services of our affiliated companies or trusted third party partners in which you may be interested. We may also share your e-mail address with our affiliated companies to enable them to send you emails directly regarding their products and services, sales and other promotions.
If you provide your phone number, you may receive telephone contact from us for customer service communications, such as to ask you about your order, if you have placed one. If you call our customer service toll-free number, we may ask you for personal identification information, depending on the nature of your request, to better assist you with your requests and questions. We may retain this information to help meet your future needs.
We may occasionally use your phone number to contact you with updates, sales notifications, or other promotional information about our products and services or those of our affiliated companies or trusted third party partners in which you may be interested. We may also make your personal information available to our affiliated companies and our other trusted third party partners to enable them to contact you directly with their promotional information, such as information about their products and services, sales and other promotions.
Catalogs and Mailings
We may use your name and address to occasionally send you our printed catalogs, magalogs, valpaks or other syndicated mailings, as well as materials regarding offerings of our affiliated companies and our other trusted third party partners. We may also make your name, address and transactional information available to our affiliated companies and our other trusted third party partners so that you may receive mailings directly from them about products and services that may be of interest to you.
If you provide your phone number, you may receive telephone contact from us for customer service communications, such as to ask you about your order. If you call our customer service toll-free number, we may ask you for identifying information, depending on the nature of your request, to better assist you with your requests and questions. We may retain this information to help meet your future needs.
How can you control the use of your information?
We want you to be in control of your information and wants to communicate with you only if you want to hear from us.
You can contact us at any time to review, change or delete certain personal information.
If you do not want to receive our electronic newsletter or promotional e-mails, you may unsubscribe at any time by clicking on “unsubscribe” at the bottom of any of our promotional e-mails.
If you do not wish to receive telephone calls from us regarding our sales notifications or promotions, please contact our customer service . Please note that we may continue to contact you by telephone for customer service communications (such as in relation to orders that you have previously placed with us).
What technologies does linenorder.com use to enhance your shopping experience?
Changes to the Privacy Statement